Please call us now for an immediate interview!!
Top firm seeking a skilled forklift driver to join their team...
The objective of this position is to maintain the orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse, to prepare products for shipment, to receive product, and to assist the Operations Supervisor in other operations functions.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Loading and unloading van trailers of products using the forklift and by hand lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Use a drum dolly to move drums weighing approximately 500 pounds.
- Prepare products for shipment including placing drums and fiberglass rolls onto a pallet.
- Confirm accuracy of all orders picked for shipment.
- Receive products into current inventory by unloading van trailer from suppliers.
- Create and apply labels for use with bar code scanners as needed.
- Maintain a clean and neat warehouse.
- Arrange products in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Assist in Annual, Monthly, and inventory cycle counts and reconcile variances with use of barcode scanners.
- Be proficient and safe using forklift.
- Insure all warehouse equipment is in good operating conditions and notify his or her supervisor of any mechanical, or safety defects.
- Inspect all safety aspects of the warehouse, including fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, personal safety equipment, fire hoses , fire doors, and cool room temperatures
- Load and unload empty drums for disposal. Empty drums weight approximately 40 pounds each.
- Complete all regulatory and safety training required by the company.
- Process UPS and FEDEX orders as needed.
- Operate the Slitter Machine as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Punctuality and regularity of attendance are job requirements.
- Perform pour ups, and pour downs as necessary.
- Transfer product between both NAC Mays Landing Facilities, and Mahogany Co. as needed.
- Train fellow employees, or new employees as needed.
The Company complies with all disability laws. Be aware, however, that “an Employer never has to reallocate essential job functions as reasonable accommodation, but can do so if it wishes." The Company reserves the right.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to read and speak English
- Be able to read and understand pick lists, sales orders, packing lists, receipt logs, and other documents.
- Be able to do basic mathematical calculations, (i.e., addition, subtraction, and division).
- The ability to get along and work with other people.
- High School Diploma
- Satisfaction drug screen required.
- Lift 100 pounds
Solid benefits: matching 401K, 100% wellness and prevention paid during the year, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability.
Very strong advancement potential.
Name: paula king